1. Eat immediately upon arriving at camp site.
3. Look up
4. Channel Robin Hood – with the exception of his ghastly tights and boots………meh, boots are OK – whatever flops your mop.
5. Rescue someone.
6. Laugh A LOT.
7. Wear Wellies.
8. Hangout with Family.
9. Try something new.
10. Find Time to be Alone.
11. Use fire for EVERYTHING – Cooking, Entertainment, Warmth, TV, Meditation, Teaching etc.
13. Find the Beauty.
14. Get as close to the edge as you possibly can. Close enough that your carers have their heart in their mouth, but not close enough to spoil the camping trip.
15. Know when you’re knackered.
What a great time you all had, beautiful! 🙂
We had an amazing time. So relaxing, a little cold, but great fun. Glad you enjoyed the pics. 🙂
Love it. Where we’re these photos taken?
Hi Jasmine – photos taken in Dwellingup, Western Australia. Glad you like! 🙂
Normally, I would rather stick a hot poker in my eye than go camping but you gorgeous pics make me feel like I am missing out, gorgeous! Xxxx
Oops, your not you!
Hahahaha! Thanks Cathy, glad you liked the pics. You’ll have to come with us some time. You’ll love it – wine in hand of course!
Beautiful!! looking at those pics, its so relaxing and unhurried– loved it!!
Thanks Cheryl. That’s why I love camping – there is absolutely no deadlines, no time frames, no where we HAVE to be. I get out to the bush and I can feel myself peeling away the stress layers. 🙂
Hey the pics were beautiful. You all look like you are having fun
We had a ball. The boys really do enjoy getting out to the bush. Truth be known, so do I!