1. Eat immediately upon arriving at camp site.
3. Look up
4. Channel Robin Hood – with the exception of his ghastly tights and boots………meh, boots are OK – whatever flops your mop.
5. Rescue someone.
6. Laugh A LOT.
7. Wear Wellies.
8. Hangout with Family.
9. Try something new.
10. Find Time to be Alone.
11. Use fire for EVERYTHING – Cooking, Entertainment, Warmth, TV, Meditation, Teaching etc.
13. Find the Beauty.
14. Get as close to the edge as you possibly can. Close enough that your carers have their heart in their mouth, but not close enough to spoil the camping trip.
15. Know when you’re knackered.